Tired of digging holes?
Tired of mixing cement?
Tired of removing concrete?
At Citiscape we are pleased to be an appointed distributor for Oz-Post Instant Post Holes. These take the mess and effort out of digging the foundations for your sign posts!
'S' type with aluminium 60OD post and wedges
'S' type - use with firm soil
'SW' type - use with soft soil
OZ-BP-2 - bolt down post support
SAB - for 80x40 posts
Jack-hammer tool & level for installing OzPosts
- 3-5 minute installation time per post
- Australian design and made of 450 grade galvanized steel
- Sold in four lengths of “fin” sizes – 250, 350, 450 or 600mm – (we recommend using 600mm Oz-Posts for our signposts. This will give best stability in all soil types)
- Oz-Posts tested up to 4.28KnM overturning moment for stability and durability in cyclone conditions
- Use Oz-Post insert tool for jackhammer – JH950
- Use Oz-Post puller for easy removal of an Oz-Post from the ground
- Click here to view all OzPost options
- If a particular size is required, we can arrange this for you
“Council has used Oz-Post supports since 1993, and has found them to be an extremely effective and economical way of installing posts. They provide a firm support which makes the replacement of posts quick with no digging required.”
“…Traditionally the signs were cemented in to the ground.
Although this method provided a secure footing, it was not maintenance friendly and the use of the Oz-Post has greatly increased the flexibility of sign placement….”
How strong are they?
- For the Oz-posts tested in sand, failure was by overturning due to soil failure. Thus in better soil, the Oz-post strength would be expected to increase.
- For the S600 and SW600 Oz-posts tested in silty clay, failure was by compression blade buckling. In better soils the Oz-post strength would not be expected to increase significantly.
- Similar products were tested under the same conditions and failed to meet Oz-Post standards.